AuthorMessage
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 251
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:32 am

Title says it all really.

One of mine would probably be Small Soldiers. I owned the PS1 game and when I saw the film, I thought it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:04 am

i still kinda like small soldiers. but a film i hate now but liked then has to be a vever ending story. it's so depressiong, and that poor horse! i cried when it sank into mud! i hate the film now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrisy.
New User
New User

Number of posts : 5
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 am

The Pokemon movies =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravinrabbid123

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 am

chrisy. wrote:
The Pokemon movies =]

i only like one pokemon movie: the first one.i have that on dvd. the others...basically suck. it's extremely cheesy, but at least ash isn't acting cocky all the way through it like all the other tediously crap movies! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 am

I hate all the pokemon movies. Every single one is awful, I didn't even like them as a kid.

The worst one has to be the second one with Mewtwo in, the one where he's on an island with Mew and the cloned pokemon. There's no plotline, none.
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 am

antlion wrote:
I hate all the pokemon movies. Every single one is awful, I didn't even like them as a kid.

The worst one has to be the second one with Mewtwo in, the one where he's on an island with Mew and the cloned pokemon. There's no plotline, none.

uh, isn't that the first one? i always thought that was the first one?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:15 am

No, the one I am reffering to is the sequel to the first movie. Mew and Mewtwo are on a desert island, and Ash goes to visit them
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 am

Um. I don't really know.

I would guess that I wouldn't enjoy most of the Disney films that I adored when I was younger, but we threw them out years ago and I haven't had the opportunity to rewatch them.

I liked Troy when it came out 4-5 years ago, but now... it's a really unimaginative historic film. I think that applies to every historic film I've watched - lapped it up when I was young, but now I look at them with a super-critical eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 pm

I used to like the 1st pokémon movie.
I don't really like it much now though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:07 pm

I need to watch the first Pokemon movie again! God, I'll die from nostalgia overload.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now   

Back to top Go down

Films that you liked when you were young, but hate now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On The Spot. :: Media :: Films-
Jump to: