On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How often do you backup?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone
Black Angel

Number of posts : 20
Warning :
How often do you backup? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How often do you backup? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-11

How often do you backup? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you backup?   How often do you backup? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:06 pm

I admit that I don't always back up my computer.. In fact, the last time I backed up was just after I had reinstalled XP, and that was before I got my new computer years ago.. I need to do it soon though..

How often do you backup?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightcafe.org/
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
How often do you backup? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How often do you backup? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: How often do you backup?   How often do you backup? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 am

a hell of alot more than anyone of you put together.
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :
How often do you backup? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How often do you backup? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: How often do you backup?   How often do you backup? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:19 pm

^ Prove it. xP

We really need to create some back up discs for this laptop. Our last one (which when kaput) had some back up discs, but I kept getting stupid help messages informing me I needed to create some. Stupid computer! >_<

Good thing we did! We got ourselves Microsoft Office for free, so having to pay for it after losing it would really suck.
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: How often do you backup?   How often do you backup? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:21 pm

I never back up my PC. I don't really care if I lost everything though.
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: How often do you backup?   How often do you backup? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Same, I have never and will never!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you backup?   How often do you backup? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often do you backup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On The Spot. :: Media :: Computing-
Jump to: