Share | 

The Curious Case of Madame Clueless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am

Please note: Before this begins this is not meant to be taken very seriously, obviously we don;t want it to be spamming but it's just a bit of light-hearted fun, so don't take it to seriously.

Now over to *Drum Roll* Inspector Whatsup!

PS: Sorry for the appalling choice of names!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InspectorWhatsup
New User
New User

Number of posts : 1
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 am

Welcome my friends on this dark, cold and gloomy night to the home of Madame Clueless. As you may know she left this life before her time just last night and you, my close friends have been chosen to solve the mystery of her murder.

You each have 3 witnesses/suspects you can interview,

- The under-payed and over worked scullery maid Ms Fengevull.

- Dr Anne Gree , the family doctor.

And last but not least Mistress Inzemuney from the less well known country of Zogazlaziva, Madame Clueless’s only living relative; and guaranteed the 1.2 billion inheritance.

But that is not all, not only are there all these suspects/witnesses but you can find even more appallingly named suspects/witnesses by using the power of interrogation. To interview a suspect ‘shout’ their name (Call for them and ask a question on the topic) and the question you wish to ask at the top of your voice and they will surely reply. But alas, some suspects/witnesses may not wish to give away too much in the eyes of the public, but luckily for you, I, your caring friend have many contacts. So, all you need to do is PM me with your question for them and I can reply with the answer, but you can only do this three times, so be careful how you use you’re PM’s.
Also, I do not like failures working with me, so if you solve the case and get the murderer wrong, then you will not be allowed to try again.

So if you wish to take part then read on, for here is all I know:
Madame Clueless died yesterday on the 24th of February at around 21:30; I know this because screams came from her room around that time. I also know that she was beaten to death, probably by a heavy metal object.
We may have found our killer thanks to this too, someone was seen outside just minutes before carrying a large object, but who was this? Will you be our hero? Can you win the competition and possibly the first OTS Trophy?

On your marks, get set, go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:16 pm

(OOC: Pretty awesome idea XD)

I have a question for Dr. Anne Gree.

Do she treat patients other than the Clueless family? (Surely she doesn't spend all of her time at their house!) If so, was she preoccupied with another patient at the time? Can she prove it (witnesses?)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Anne

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:26 pm

"At the time I was treating a patient on an emergency call, he had a wound which appeared to have been made as if he had been beaten by a blunt object, but I am not obliged to give away patient information, ever. However, I can tell you that the household maid may be able to help you with who it was... am I not right Ms Fengevull?"
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:28 pm

I have 5 questions for Ms Fengevull.

1. Did you have any connection with this womens will?
2. Was Madame Clueless having a relationship with Dr Anne Gree?
3. What was Madame Clueless paying you?
4. Do you have any financial trubles?
5. What are your ambitions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fengevul

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Very many qvestionz. In ansver to ze furst vun it is zis, vat kind ov scullary maid is left something vrom er mistesses vill?
In ansver to you're zecond question, vat kind of velationship?
In ansver to you're third qvestion, zat is my buisness not your'r yar?
Vourf qvuestion, I never ad any, untill Mistresz died.
Does a svullery maid ave ambitions? I vink not, it is not my place.
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 251
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 pm

A few questions for Mistress Inzemuney:

1. Did you know about the 1.2 billion that was left to you in that Clueless's will?
2. What will you do with the money?
3. What happened that night?
4. Who do you suspect the murderer is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
Inzemune

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:03 pm

1. I had no idea, I have been living in ze (whoops, engizh accent slipping a bit ere') U.K for 7 years now and ave (damn) tries to live my life in the U.K way, right down to my accent. I ad (darn) no idea.
2. Move home.
3. I was cleaning the dishes, instead of that damn Fengevull who had wandered off out back when I heard a scream, I ran up the stairs to find Clueless dead, and the window open with the curtains fluttering in a very cliché moment.
4. Fengevull, she was away from 'er duties at the time.
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 am

Ms Inzemune,

you said in a statement that ms Fengevull was away from her duties. but i think you know why, and i suspect it was you, who send her away from them, to fetch some water. was it not? ms fengevull seemed quite adamant for me not to question you on this matter. i find that very suspicious... Suspect

further more, i find it quite hard to believe you would not know about the £1.2 billion inheritence. are you not, after all, her only living relative? who else would madame clueless leave the money to? she did not know many people, and i highly doubt the scullery maid would inherit.

lastly, i would just like to ask you: do you have a job, either in this country or Zogazlaziva?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inzemune

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:17 am

No, a lady of my class must not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Madame Clueless   

Back to top Go down

The Curious Case of Madame Clueless
Page 1 of 1