On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :
OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME Empty
PostSubject: OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME   OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_wRDJ_WpsU

This has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen.

It's a fan-made Final Fantasy VI version of the Full Metal Alchemist opening movie. Includes two openings and a crazy ending scene. o.O (Kefka at 1:03!)

I would die and go to heaven if a (good) Final Fantasy VI anime series was made. Of course, they'd have to nail the serious themes just right - this video is really quite lighthearted...

And no crappy voice acting, either!
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :
OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME   OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Wow, its bloody impressive. How on earth did you manage to find it...? I don't really understand what's going on... Neutral

and the ending... Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME   OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Ignore the ending, the first third is what it's all about.

I found a strange link to a Kefka vs. Sephiroth video which showed the anime Kefka's scene looped over and over. I'd never seen a hand-drawn Kefka like it before, so I searched FFVI anime... and here it is! =D
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME   OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:38 am

the video has gone.... i didn't get to see it and its gone off youtube...
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME   OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Oh man.

I think the original creator is responsible. >_< I'll find another link.
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME   OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk1J_OhGaI0

Might not last for long. =\

If anyone who misses it desperately wants to watch it, then I'll send you it via e-mail. =) (Windows Media Player file)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME   OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGZ FINAL FANTASY VI FAN ANIME
Page 1 of 1