On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What game are you playing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :
What game are you playing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What game are you playing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

What game are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Not at this very moment, of course.

Pretty self-explanatory. If you tend to pick up games now and again and only play them for short bursts (casual gamers, basically =P) then just mention the last one you popped into the machine.

Just finished Final Fantasy VI for the second time. Amazing, as ever. =) I haven't had any new games for two months now, so I'm just re-playing some others - I'm at Turtle Rock on my second Zelda: Link to the Past file and I still need to get 100% on every level in Yoshi's Island.

Planning on picking up on Contact again, if I can be bothered. It's really cryptic and slow, I really can't get into it; but it's Suda 51, for crying out loud, so I need to at least give it one more shot.

(EDIT: The only reason this is in the Retro Gaming section is because the other sections are too specific. You can mention current-gen games)
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :
What game are you playing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What game are you playing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 am

Sims 2!

Anyone who knows me should have known this was coming!

Animal Crossing WW

Although I look at this as a bit of a chore now...
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
What game are you playing? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What game are you playing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Elxus

World of Goo

Tinker

Rayman 2

Super Paper Mario
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:38 am

well...
*takes deep breath*

Harvest Moon DS

(Harvest Moon GBA sometimes)

Harvest Moon SNES

Harvest Moon 64 (best HM game EVER!!!!!!!)

Harvest Moon GC

AC WW (yes. 2 years, and still a dedicated player. who wouldnt be if you had 4 million bells, a huge mansion, a crown on your head and a cupboard full of animal pics? lol )

AC Wii which is possible the best AC yet! Could be better ones, though...

Sims 2

i think that's it. Phew...
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 am

ravinrabbid123 wrote:
well...
*takes deep breath*

Harvest Moon DS

(Harvest Moon GBA sometimes)

Harvest Moon SNES

Harvest Moon 64 (best HM game EVER!!!!!!!)

Harvest Moon GC

AC WW (yes. 2 years, and still a dedicated player. who wouldnt be if you had 4 million bells, a huge mansion, a crown on your head and a cupboard full of animal pics? lol )

AC Wii which is possible the best AC yet! Could be better ones, though...

Sims 2

i think that's it. Phew...

All those Harvest Moon games! Seriously? How on earth do you have the time to play them all?

This reminds me of an old letter in ONM. The writer said they spent more time playing life simulatorsd (Sims 2, Animal Crossing WW and Harvest Moon) and ONM suggested that they scrap Sims 2... just because its not on a Nintendo console... :grr:
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 am

Quote :
All those Harvest Moon games! Seriously? How on earth do you have the time to play them all?

This reminds me of an old letter in ONM. The writer said they spent more time playing life simulatorsd (Sims 2, Animal Crossing WW and Harvest Moon) and ONM suggested that they scrap Sims 2... just because its not on a Nintendo console...

yes, ALL of those HM games! I absolutely adore them!!!! (except for 2... i suspect you already know what they are...)

Pff, ONM can shove a banana down their Oesophagus... or somewhere even more painful!
What do you mean by 'scrap'?
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:49 am

Stop playing it... let me guess, you thought I meant chuck away didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Will, Elxus isn't a game yet. =P

Secret of Mana. It's an "aquired-taste" kind of game. I'm really enjoying it, especially the boss designs (eat your heart out, Link to the Past!). The only disappointing factor is the story, which is cliched fluff.
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :
What game are you playing? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What game are you playing? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 pm

BradleyoxD wrote:

Thank you for the moral support....
:grr:
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:04 am

meh...

you're gettin' there...

aren't you playing soul bubbles anymore?
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:24 am

NOT SOUL BUBBLES, ANYTHING BUT SOUL BUBBLES!
P.S You spelt churchstoke churchystoke!
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 am

Quote :

that was the point...
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 am

SirAdamSugar wrote:
NOT SOUL BUBBLES, ANYTHING BUT SOUL BUBBLES!

It does get very annoying switching between a QWERTY keyboard and a full sized keyboard.
After you switch between them about 57 times exactly, you start to ignore the fact you pressed the wrong key.

Last edited by Will on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:21 am

Quote :
It does get very annoying switching between a QWERTY keyboard and a full sized keyboard.
After you switch between them about 57 times exactly, you start to ignore the fact you pressed the wrong key.
In addition see “Online, board? Chat!”

*ahem* what does that have to do with the topic at hand rulez
follow the rules.

I'm now really getting into internet gaming. Gamesloth, or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Will wrote:
BradleyoxD wrote:

Thank you for the moral support....
:grr:

Look, the point is, it is not a game yet. Right?
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 am

Anyhow.. to recover us from the dreaded off topic I recently got Sims2 Ikea Home Stuff and have been playing it, but do not pay full price for it.
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:20 am

Umm... I just realised, why is this in the retro gaming section?
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 am

I've explained it already. There's no general gaming topic, so where else do I put it? Retro gaming is second best choice, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 am

Yes, the video game sections may need re-organizing.
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 am

No, this is fine. I don't really want the forum to have a section for EVERYTHING!! As long as everyone keeps on topic, this section will be used for discussing what game you are currently playing, as well as talking about retro games.
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Mmm... a general video gaming topic would be good, but I can see what RavinRabbid is saying.
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 am

It might've been simpler to have made one big video game forum, but I don't mind the set-up we have right now.

I haven't been a very active gamer this week. >_< I need to pick up on my Secret of Mana playthrough, which is half-complete (I think). Still fairly enjoyable, but the whole wild goose chase with Sage Joch was fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:03 am

I only go on games at the weekend now, as I'm so busy (not) doing sociology h/w and doing stuff around the house!
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Have been replaying Okami on Wii. ^_^

Secret of Mana... meh. I'm stuck. F.uck it.

EDIT: What is up with this censorship crap?
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:53 am

I have final reached 100,000 bells on animal crossing lets go to the city.
And I have also paid of my mortgage so I will have the same sized house as Rachel and Becky.

Does anybody else have Animal crossing lets go to the city?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing?   What game are you playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On The Spot. :: Media :: Gaming-
Jump to: