On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post ur Paste ( Clipboard)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orc_dragoon
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) Empty
PostSubject: Post ur Paste ( Clipboard)   Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Post a random thing that you pasted last

ex:

Quote :
Scifi Zone is a Community that Discusses science Fiction, which includes Movies, Tv shows and we also Have a VOTW on or portal, So come check us out!
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :
Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Paste ( Clipboard)   Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:45 am

its a comment box html that I'm using for the new site, I keep having to copy and paste it onto all the pages!
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Paste ( Clipboard)   Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 am

this certainly IS a random thing to do...

Quote :
I'd like to see Ikea in it. Then we wouldn't need an expansion pack. But eating their swedish meatballs will have to make you ill and take a few days off work. that'll teach you!

lets see how this goes for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Paste ( Clipboard)   Post ur Paste ( Clipboard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post ur Paste ( Clipboard)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On The Spot. :: Off Topic :: Forum Games and Quizzes-
Jump to: