On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death father jailed...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :
Death father jailed... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death father jailed... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Death father jailed... Empty
PostSubject: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:11 am

In September, a man killed four of his kids by driving his land rover into the River Witham.

In December, Nigel Gresham was found guilty of dangerous driving and killing his four children; Willow, 2, Angel, 4, Thor, 6 and Keavy, 8...
he was jailed for two years...

TWO YEARS?!?! WTF?? IS THAT IT?? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!! People get put away for armed robbery longer than that!!! It's stupid!

Exclamation He drove around (dangerously!) in a car unfit for roads; The car was modified to 'enhance' it's off-road performance, and he's driving it 60 mph around bends, on proper roads! I don't think that car would've passed it's MOT! Dangerous driving in a car like that, that's probably worth 5 years or more!

Exclamation He killed his kids. It wouldn't matter at all HOW he did, it comes down to manslaughter. How long do you get for manslaughter? I'm not too sure, but I bet it's a DAMN SIGHT LONGER THAN 2 YEARS!!!
I'd give him LIFE IN PRISON, NO PAROLE!! EVER!!

It's ridiculous! He's trying to appeal for a shorter sentence!!! And what's more, he's protesting his innocence!! AND he says he feels no guilt!! AND HE WROTE THAT ON HIS BLOG ONLINE!!! HEARTLESS SONOFABITCH!!!!!!

I want people's thoughts and comments on this! Are you as MAD and ANGRY as I am? I don't usually go on at things like this, but THIS......!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
Death father jailed... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Death father jailed... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:17 am

Well, well well...

If you murder now you get hmm... about 20 years max, but when you go over the speed limit it seems you get a £100 fine and have to go to a 'road safety' lecture.

Hopefully you'll run over the criminal while driving epically away from the police so you won’t get a speeding ticket...
woohoo
lol.

The laws in our society are going down the drain, look at chavs.
Chavs will probably be the majority of the human race in about 20-40 years.
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :
Death father jailed... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death father jailed... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:08 am

2 years? More like two weeks because of shortened sentences in this country and jail overcrowding...
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:16 am

He probably got a max of 20 years, cut down to two due to jail overcrowding, and was a good little boy in jail so was set free and is now killing his neighbors kids.
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :
Death father jailed... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Death father jailed... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:19 am

nah, i am going to spring him out of jail and bring him to my house in...
3, 2, 1, 0.
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:48 am

bring that child killer here and i'll kill ye!! then i'll set fire to you!!

he should still get more than 2 years... even if the prisons are overcrowded. stick him with a bunch of pedos!!
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 am

what so he gets arse raped by micheal jackson.
lol.
sorry, not funny.
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:47 am

Will wrote:
what so he gets arse raped by micheal jackson.
lol.
sorry, not funny.

no, that wasn't. You have been officially warned. Not just for this though. Other things too.
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Is there proof he wrote that blog?

I'm not against anything anyone has said, but isn't the death of all of his kids punishment enough?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death father jailed...   Death father jailed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death father jailed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On The Spot. :: Media :: News-
Jump to: