On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which harddrive brand do you prefer most?

Go down 
2 posters

Maxtor
Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_vote_lcap0%Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seagate
Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_vote_lcap0%Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Western Digital
Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_vote_lcap100%Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Other (Please specify.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone
Black Angel

Number of posts : 20
Warning :
Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-11

Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Empty
PostSubject: Which harddrive brand do you prefer most?   Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:48 am

Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Why?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightcafe.org/
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Which harddrive brand do you prefer most?   Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 am

Western Digital
They produced one of the first 1TB hard drive.
Plus i have two of thier hardrives in my main computer. (320GB + 180GB)
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone
Black Angel

Number of posts : 20
Warning :
Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Which harddrive brand do you prefer most?   Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 am

I actually have all 3..

when I got my first computer, I had a 40gb Seagate in there.. then my mom gave me another 40gb which was a Western Digital. That was back in 2002 and both are still working today.

When I got my 120gb for my bday a few years ago, that was Western Digital as well. When I got my 250gb, that was a Maxtor.

I have an 80gb SATA that came with my new computer, and I think that that is a Western Digital.

I've no particular preference, they have always worked for me..

That said, my choice is Other.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightcafe.org/
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Which harddrive brand do you prefer most?   Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:49 am

nice list, my target is to have 2TB space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which harddrive brand do you prefer most?   Which harddrive brand do you prefer most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1