On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much RAM do you have?

Go down 
+2
BillyBob
Black Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Angel
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone
Black Angel

Number of posts : 20
Warning :
How much RAM do you have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How much RAM do you have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-11

How much RAM do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:58 am

I have 2 gbs of DDR RAM in my newest computer, I have 384mb of SD RAM in my old computer, and 768mbs of RAM on the laptop I'm using now..

Back to top Go down
http://twilightcafe.org/
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
How much RAM do you have? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How much RAM do you have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 am

4GB DDR4 RAM in my main computer
2GB DDR2 RAM in my mum's
and 2GB RAM in my laptop (soon to be 4GB)
Back to top Go down
Black Angel
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone
Black Angel

Number of posts : 20
Warning :
How much RAM do you have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How much RAM do you have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:23 am

I am thinking of upgrading my desktop's RAM to 4gb..
Back to top Go down
http://twilightcafe.org/
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
How much RAM do you have? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How much RAM do you have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:48 am

do, it is worth it.
You cant have to much ram.
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 am

True, you can't have too much, but 4GB is a bit ridiculous...

I have 1GB of RAM on my PC and its suits me fine.
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
Snoop1990
New User
New User

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 am

2GB DDR2 Ram @ 667Mhz
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 am

I might be upgrading to 2 or 3GB of ram soon, crucial is selling it cheap you see
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:22 am

1G on the laptop around 700mb on the pc (yup, 700!). I would like to upgrade my laptops RAm for the release of sims 3.
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm not positively certain, and I'm too lazy to check, but it's about 2GB (HP Laptop), give or take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much RAM do you have?   How much RAM do you have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On The Spot. :: Media :: Computing-
Jump to: