On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PcCom.info - the computer community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snoop1990
New User
New User

Number of posts : 5
Warning :
PcCom.info - the computer community Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PcCom.info - the computer community Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PcCom.info - the computer community Empty
PostSubject: PcCom.info - the computer community   PcCom.info - the computer community I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:59 am

Also this is not my site I want to use this thread to present you one of the best computer communities I have joined so far and I really join many.

The reason why I prefer their forum over all the other is because the owner answers each of your suppor requests within 24 hours if there is nobody else to solve it before. They call it the 24 hours problem solution promise: "We promise to solve your problem in 24 hours"*

*sure not each problem can be solved via remote as they can not replace hardware but any software related problem can be fixed as well as any kind of driver issue. Not only for windows based operation systems but also for Mac and other Unix-like operation systems including Linux.

That is all I want to say at this point. Maybe we meet each oder over there.

Back to top Go down

PcCom.info - the computer community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
On The Spot. :: Off Topic :: Advertise your site!-
Jump to: