On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :
we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... Empty
PostSubject: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:22 am

the forum is nice, but at the moment it's just us 4 (and michael and will sometimes)
but we really need more members. we're just having conversations between friends, calling eatch other by our first names (not that it's bad)

we need to get a bigger aadvertising "campaign" going. any ideas are to be posted here.
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :
we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 am

Well, antlion is prepping an advert which will be displayed on forummotion (I think). And I have the URL in my signature on other forums. I don't think there's much more we can do without forking out some cash.
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:29 am

true.

but do you still go on social sites like bebbo? even if you dont but still have the account, you could "advertise" on there. post on peoples profiles (especially random strangers) but be nice.

i did, but im not sure if anyone even replied...
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:19 pm

We do have a few new members, Yinga etc!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenzbu
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:22 pm

I'd work on having a "hook". Something that makes this forum different than other ones
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:29 am

point. but how do we do that? forums are technically all the same, even if they cover different things, it's still just discussions..

any ideas people, we'd appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:49 am

I think we might get some french people soon...
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:56 am

pourquoi, mon ami?
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:57 am

A friend is still in touch with the person she did an exchange with and is going to ask her to join!
Back to top Go down
tomas678

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:12 am

Where's Millie on this forum?*blows kiss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....   we REALLY need to start bringing in more members.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we REALLY need to start bringing in more members....
Page 1 of 1