On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What browser do you use ?

Go down 
+6
TheLastKnight
SirAdamSugar
Velico_94
ravinrabbid123
antlion
BigGaming
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BigGaming
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone

Number of posts : 12
Warning :
What browser do you use ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What browser do you use ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

What browser do you use ? Empty
PostSubject: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:42 am

i use IE and you ?
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :
What browser do you use ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What browser do you use ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:51 pm

I use Mozilla Firefox. Its quicker and safer than Internet Explorer
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:57 am

I use Mozzila at home, and IE at school. the reason for this is that school doesn't seem to let me use Mozzila...
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:08 am

I use AOL most of the time, but Internet Explorer is useful when I need to quickly check e-mail or something.
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:23 am

Google Chrome, I thought it would be great so I downloaded the BETA, now I just use internet explorer!
Back to top Go down
TheLastKnight
New User
New User

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:03 pm

I use Opera, IE, and Mozilla. It depends on what I feel like clicking.
Back to top Go down
GameHacker
New User
New User

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 am

FireFox and IE. They both are good. I use ie when hacking some games and ff when just browsing sites and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
What browser do you use ? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What browser do you use ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:21 am

I use my own,

It is not that hard to make a browser.
It's only in Alpha stage at the moment, but right now it is just sitting in a folder doing nothing.
i will post it soon.

edit: sorry

Last edited by Will on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:13 am

Please don't advertise your site here... just use the 'advertise your site' section of this forum for site promotion.
Back to top Go down
orc_dragoon
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 pm

I use opera and Firefox.
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:20 pm

I use Apple Safari now, a while back I went onto Google Chrome and every site on the google search it said every site was dangerous to my PC!
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Browsers I have used: worst to best list

4. Internet Explorer

Internet explorer is now, by far the worst browser to use. It’s much slower than other browsers and hackers can get to your computer easily if you use it. Unfortunately, Microsoft is a bitch and has made it impossible to access hotmail in every browser apart from Internet Explorer, why? Because they want to encourage people to use this horrific piece of crap. Take my advice; stay away from this insecure, slow, terrible browser. Its one saving grace is that thankfully, it's compatible with every website on the internet. 2/5

3. Mozilla Firefox

Firefox used to be my favourite browser; it’s quick, useful, safe and it loads every website I ever need to use. But recently, I’ve noticed that it’s been having problems. The latest version doesn’t seem to want to load scripts on certain web pages, for example, related videos lists on YouTube, website creation tools and even emails don't load. It’s extremely irritating. 3/5

2. Google Chrome

Well, well, well. Who’d of thought, a browser by Google that works well? Google Chrome is a brilliant browser; its quick, has a brilliant interface and allows fast access to your most visited sites on your home page. Let’s just hope that people use Google Chrome and it becomes popular so that Google improve it, because it’s not perfect. Its biggest problem is its lack of toolbars; you’d have thought that a browser made by Google would have a Google toolbar. Wrong. Also, accessing your favourites is painfully slow and adding new pages to them is even worse. 4/5

1. Opera

Opera = win. I first heard about it when I discovered it is what powers the Wii’s browser, but I didn’t download it until recently. Opera takes all the best features from other browsers and has very few problems. Like MF, it’s safe and fast. Like GC it’s got a brilliant interface. It’s also extremely customizable; which is a useful feature for any Internet Browser. Its only letdown is that it can’t access many sites, especially ones with creation tools. Overall, it’s the best browser. Next time you’re browsing the web, download Opera, its free and you’ll be doing the geniuses who created it a favour by doing so. 5/5

?. Apple Safari

For some strange, unknown reason, Safari doesn’t seem to load web pages on my PC. WTF? ?/5
Back to top Go down
killthegoat
Stepping Stone
Stepping Stone

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:53 am

I use both Firefox and Google Chrome. I really like Chrome, but the beta version has a few bugs which is why I use firefox for some websites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What browser do you use ?   What browser do you use ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What browser do you use ?
Page 1 of 1