On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :
Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-12

Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online!   Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:10 am

Recently me n' my mates(!) thought up an Idea that Animal Crossing Lets go to the city shoul not only be called CityFolk but the city should be a massive online city, whenever you head to it every single wii worldwide heads to the same one. It would be a huge online community full of coffee shops, cafe's, restaurants, the theatre should be huge, there should be loads of districts and loads of department stores but Gracie Grace should be huge and you should need a booking etc!
Back to top Go down
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :
Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online!   Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 am

6 months in advance, adamsugar!? lolz...

yes, i really like the sound of this now! a 'roostbucks' on every corner lol!
this version makes the real version sound rubbish in comparison (but i'm still getting it for x-mas)

Quote :
Recently me n' my mates(!)

whats that '(!)' supposed to mean? hmm....?? Mad scratch

do i sense a hint of sarcasm there, hmm?

wot wot
Back to top Go down
Velico_94
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 128
Location : Space. It's big. You may think it's a long way to the fridge, but that's just peanuts to space.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online!   Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 pm

The next step for Animal Crossing was to go all MMORPG-ish.

But no. Nintendo only gives us a quarter of the cake with the Wii Speak peripheral. It's no use when we still have Friend Codes shackling us to our Wiis!

Of course, Nintendo would have to run mulitiple servers... but then they're rolling in profits, so why not?
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online!   Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:45 am

Why can't nintendo just give in to what the public want, we want NO friend codes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online!   Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing Lets Go To The City, It should be online!
Page 1 of 1