On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forum 'New Life' topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
forum 'New Life' topic Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100forum 'New Life' topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

forum 'New Life' topic Empty
PostSubject: forum 'New Life' topic   forum 'New Life' topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:25 pm

First of all I would like to start off by saying "Hi".
Secondly, as we all know there has not been a post on this forum for a long long time and I for one would like to see the forum up and running again.

So i have created this topic to start it all off again.
Here are my recommendations in the form of a list:

1. Rewrite the rules so they are 'water tight'
2. Clean up topic's and posts.
3. Embed more emoticons.
4. Add some java script.
5. Chose a different theme!
6. Add encryption to the site (I recommend 2 layers)
7. Add google AdSense.
8. Breaking the rules must NOT go unpunished, basically make them stricter and make the punishment more severe.

I don't know if anybody still uses the forum but if you do either reply to this topic or create other topics.
And finally a note to the admin:

Find a suitable admin who can monitor the site for anything offensive or inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :
forum 'New Life' topic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100forum 'New Life' topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: forum 'New Life' topic   forum 'New Life' topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 am

Hello. Nice to see you back! I have been viewing this forum recently, but not posting

Great to see that you want the site to get back up and running.

1. Please elaborate on that Razz
2. Any in particular? I can only think of a few off the top of my head.
3. No. We have enough as it is. If anything, we need less.
4. This host doesn't allow users to do so as far as I know. Anyway, why?
5. Any suggestions? I agree though.
6. Again, the host hasn't enabled it.
7. See above. Also, I can't set up a pay pal because I am too young Razz (18+)
8. A possibility. Again though, you need to elaborate.

We already have a shared admin account.
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
BillyBob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 124
Warning :
forum 'New Life' topic Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100forum 'New Life' topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: forum 'New Life' topic   forum 'New Life' topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:31 am

First of all i would like to say sorry, i phrased the word "Water tight" wrong, i meant something completely different...

anyway ill explain a bit more:

1: Just a thought...
If possible try and rename "Forum Rules" to "code of conduct" or "User Forum Rules." so the rules only apply to posting on the forum.

2. Just any inactive topics (I don't know if the host has given you a limited amount of space, since it is free I'm just assuming and we don't want the forum to get to cultured.

3. I somewhat agree, we need to get rid of some really annoying ones such as exclamation mark and that elephant...

4. Simple code can make things more enjoyable... ah... i see the problem it comes up as blank....

Ill experiment...

5. Sorry, i have no suggestions i haven't seen all of the theme's but try and pick one that goes with the logo.

7. shame...

8. Take me for example, when i got that warning it got taken away from me...
that must not happen in the future, if they have a warning let them keep it for a minimum of 6 weeks... its up to you though.

and there we have it, i hope it is detailed enough.
sorry for my late reply and i am always signed in, but that doesn't mean I'm always on (I cant be bothered to clear cookies and cache or log out for that fact)

EDIT: sorry but does this forum use HTML code?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum 'New Life' topic   forum 'New Life' topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum 'New Life' topic
Page 1 of 1