On The Spot.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Spot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravinrabbid123
ravinrabbid123

Number of posts : 279
Warning :
Rayman Raving Rabbids Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rayman Raving Rabbids Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Rayman Raving Rabbids Empty
PostSubject: Rayman Raving Rabbids   Rayman Raving Rabbids I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:42 am

Rayman Raving Rabbids Rayman_raving_rabbids_wii_box550_front_it

Rayman Raving Rabbids. It's a collection of mini-games involving rabbids, who are loud, annoying (but funny) forms of rabbits. albino

The StoryLine

In the first game, the Rabbids invade Rayman's world and disturb the peace. The Rabbids kidnap Rayman and force him to perform various tasks in the form of minigames, so the Rabbids can be entertained. Rayman is kept in a dank cell but finds a window he can fit through. Problem is, he can't reach up there. So he plans to use the plungers he gains as prizes to get out.
To sum it all up, Rayman must complete all mini-game challenges of that day and collect many plungers to escape and free his world of the Raving Rabbids.

It's a strange and humerous storyline. But if it weren't for rayman sticking a plunger on the wall every time he came back from mini-gaming, you'd forget what the plot was about and why you were playing it! 6/10 for Storyline.

The Gameplay

Mini-games. That's the basis of it. Most of them are enjoyable because they are funny, but there are some that you will frustrate you (like the bat one. ugh).
It's more fun on multiplayer, though. You can have up to four players. Each of you compete to get the best score, and you can have lots of fun! They're all the same mini-games you find in single player. Some games will split screen, like the racing ones or the dancing games, but usually it's one screened becuase you either stand still and point n' click, or take turns. Also, the higher points you get (in single player only) the higher the 'overall percentage score' you'll get, which means you can unlock bonuses. Don't get too excited, though. These bonuses consist of video clips, sketches and TV adverts. The video clips are nice. They are Rabbid Facts videos. You see things like "Rabbids can't milk a cow...but they can dance!" (you'll get it once you see it).
All in all, it's fun, but best played with friends. When you're all hyper. On pixie sticks and scones. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. But it's great to compete on it, so try to find some friends to play this with before you buy it. Don't use siblings. They're useless (they accuse you of cheating, which is nigh to impossible).

Gameplay is 7/10.

Other Attributes

Your cell gets nicely furnished the more you progress through the game. Nice bed, Jukebox, carpet... it's so nice I'm surprised Rayman would want to leave! You can also dress Rayman up in various costumes. Extra bonus points for that!

And that's that. Really.
Let's rate...

*drum roll*

80%.

It makes sense. It's fun and addictive when you start playing, but once you stop... you never play it again. It's one of those games...
But this is far, far better than WarioWare, WiiPlay or WiiSports.

Coming soon! Review: RRR 2 !!!1! albino albino <-- 2 of 'em...

Last edited by ravinrabbid123 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirAdamSugar
Common Poster
Common Poster

Number of posts : 208
Location : The Cuth Star, My army will destroy you all Inferior beings..
Warning :
Rayman Raving Rabbids Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rayman Raving Rabbids Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Raving Rabbids   Rayman Raving Rabbids I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:15 am

It will be on the site before you know it!
Back to top Go down
antlion
Common Poster
Common Poster
antlion

Number of posts : 251
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Raving Rabbids   Rayman Raving Rabbids I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:36 am

I'll put this on the new site with the other two reviews by ravinrabbid123
Back to top Go down
http://onthespotmedia.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayman Raving Rabbids   Rayman Raving Rabbids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayman Raving Rabbids
Page 1 of 1